Tuesday 24 March 2015

NULC hairdressing apprentice wins national competition


trophy web size
Hairdressing apprentice Clare Page has won at the Association of Hairdressers and Therapists (AHT) national college Hairdressing and Beauty Competition.
Clare Page, 33, from Tean, is a hairdressing apprentice at Newcastle-under-Lyme College (NULC). Clare works at the hair and beauty salon Shades of Tean, Staffordshire.
Clare was named National Champion - First Year Blow Dry when she won the competition at the Blackpool Winter Gardens last week.
"The AHT competition win for Clare was fantastic for someone who is only five months into their training programme." Said NULC's Transform Hair, Beauty and Floristry Centre Manager, Anthony Keates.
"Clare received great training and support from her lecturer Amy Stott which, along with the encouragement from the salon, was instrumental to Clare's success."
NULC offers a Level 2 Apprenticeship and a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in hairdressing. These allow students to learn from professional hairdressers on the job whilst also receiving tuition in the College which features its own Transform professional salon where students are supervised while working on customers' hair.
Said Clare: "I'm so grateful to be given the opportunity to enter the competition – and to win has made my dreams come true. I'd like to thank Lynn Plant and the girls at
Shades Hair and Beauty for all their support and Anthony and the team at NULC for their encouragement and belief in me."
NULC is currently training around 1,000 apprentices. For further information on what NULC can do for business including recruitment, training and apprenticeships, please visit: www.nulc.ac.uk/nulc-for-business.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on a look out for such information.
    Buy Zirh Sensitive Skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairdressing scissor brands Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best hairdressers mallorca Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. how to cut your own hair with scissors woman

    ReplyDelete